By Admin on Jul 2, 2019
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the largest autonomous distance learning education institute in India. Since its inception in 2001, SCDL has made rapid strides in providing quality education to many students - making it one of the few large and most sought after distance learning institutes of India.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate programs across industry sectors including Business Management, International Business, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Insurance Management, Education Management, Business and Corporate Law and Entrepreneurship Development.
To get into the aforementioned programs, a specific process needs to be followed. In this article, you will find steps to get into India’s most prestigious distance learning institute - SCDL.
STEP 1: Selection of the course
There are currently about 32 different courses that you can choose from in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. The course selection is dependent on three basic points - graduate degree, work experience and career choices. An art bachelor is unlikely to go for finance majors but a business graduate can opt for digital marketing certificate. Hence, analyse the knowledge you currently possess and try to enhance it with a relevant diploma or certificate.
STEP 2: Complete the application form
- The fee to purchase the application form for applicants of General/Defence category is Rs 1000/- and for International/SAARC category is USD 100 or Rs 7,100/-
- You can purchase the application form on SCDL Campus, by hand in person or you can also purchase the application form online via our website www.scdl.net or SCDL Associates & HDFC banks from specified locations.
- For International and SAARC Students, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport page showing visa of the foreign country.
Step 3: Submit the duly filled form along with below mentioned documents, at SCDL Pune Campus
- Two coloured passport size recent photographs. Side facing and selfie photos not accepted.
- Photo Identity proof, clear copy (Passport, Driving Licence, PAN / Adhar / Election Card.)
- Photocopy of XII Standard and Bachelor’s degree / Graduation Provisional or Passing Certificate, duly attested by Class One Gazette Officer as per the applicable eligibility for the applied program. Self-Attested or photocopy of the attested document is not accepted.
- Service certificate (applicable for Diploma holders and Active Defence Personnel only).
- Name Change document (if applicable).
- DCWE and DELT program applicant - Photocopy of Standard XII mark sheet duly attested by Class One Gazette officer or notarised by a Notary.
- International/SAARC students, copy of passport page showing valid visa of a foreign country.
- Students those who have completed his/her graduation from out of India has to submit a recognition letter from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Prerequisite: Students are strongly recommended to check on the website, the eligibility criteria in detail for the desired program.
STEP 4: Pay the program fees
Submit your complete program fee as per timelines specified online through payment gateway or by demand draft for the enrolled program. The Demand Draft should be in favour of “The Director SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune.
Note: International Students are required to pay fees in Indian Rupees (INR) instead of US Dollars. The conversion rate of INR to USD will be Rs. 71 to a dollar w.e.f April 01, 2019.
For further details with respect to payment of fees or any other admission related queries, please mail us at email@example.com
Related Post -Which are the Best Distance Learning Courses in India?