By Admin on May 29, 2019
Symbiosis always strives to deliver the best education. With the cutting edge curriculum and industry oriented learning methodology, Symbiosis has always been a catalyst in millions of student’s success.
In the path of a better career, the ability to foresee what’s new and what’s next is vital. Hence, each new program is specially curated to overcome industry demands and turn students into future leaders. Here is a list of our new diploma programs:
Diploma in Container Terminal Management (DCTM)
OverviewDCTM creates career opportunities in the high growth sectors of Terminal Management. This program will give the students an understanding of the processes that fall into a typical container terminal at the seaport and also at the inland container terminal. The program covers concepts of ports and different facets of container terminal operations.
For detailed information on this course, click the link below:https://admissions.scdl.net/scdladmission2019_DCTM/
Diploma in Logistics Management (DLM)
DLM will open doors to careers in the high growth sectors of Logistics Management. This program will give the students a holistic understanding of different facets of logistics operations, SCM, Warehouse Management, International Conventions and latest trends in the logistics sector.
For detailed information on this course, click the link below:https://admissions.scdl.net/scdladmission2019_DLM/
Eligibility Criteria for DCTM & DLM
- Bachelor’s Degree holder / Graduate from a recognized statutory University/ Board in Maharashtra OR it's Equivalent/ Diploma in Engg. & Technology of MSBTE or its equivalent.
- International / SAARC Graduates from a recognised / accredited University / Institution.
- Students appearing for their final graduation exam may also apply, subject to completion of graduation within the time period specified by SCDL.
Diploma in Taxation Laws (DTL)
DTL is designed for people who wish to expand their proficiency & blend it with a wide tax assessment structure. The course provides an opportunity to learn the Indian taxation system and related laws in detail. Holders of the Diploma shall be eligible to provide tax plan, advice as a tax consultant and file various returns.
For detailed information on this course, click the link below:
Eligibility Criteria for DTL
- 12th pass from any stream.
- Diploma holder in any discipline from a recognised Board / University.
- International / SAARC candidates with XII equivalent qualification.
With carefully crafted programs in each discipline, we set a clear benchmark that there’s no place like Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) for diploma or postgraduate diploma courses.
Be a learner. Be a leader. Choose your #HighwayToSuccess with SCDL
For information on other new courses, check out this link: https://admissions.scdl.net/scdladmission2019/